At our recent open house we unveiled a new package of services. By combining 3 treatment methods, Acupuncture, Massage Therapy and Yoga you can optimize the overall benefits that each one has to offer.
1- Acupuncture Treatment
1 - Seven Week Yoga Series
1 - Massage Therapy Session
This is an ideal way to explore treatments options you might not have otherwise tried in the past. It not only makes economic sense for yourself, but makes a unique gift for that person you never know what to get.
The World Health Organization, National institute of Health, and individuals, such as former Surgeon General E. Koop, recognize Acupuncture as an effective treatment. It can be used for the management of back pain, headaches, migraines, and sports injuries. However, acupuncture provides more than pain relief. It is helpful in treating anxiety, insomnia, digestive problems, abdominal, menstrual cramps, weight control, infertility and much, much more.
The initial benefits of massage therapy might appear obvious, but there are a few facts you might not have known. In response to massage, specific physiological and chemical changes cascade throughout the body, with profound effects. Research shows that with massage:
- Arthritis sufferers note fewer aches and less stiffness and pain.
- Asthmatic children show better pulmonary function and increased peak air flow.
- Burn injury patients report reduced pain, itching, and anxiety.
- High blood pressure patients demonstrate lower diastolic blood pressure, anxiety, and stress hormones.
- Premenstrual syndrome sufferers have decreased water retention and cramping.
- Preterm infants have improved weight gain.
- Stress reduction. With its quiet, precise movements, yoga draws your focus away from your busy, chaotic day and toward calm as you move your body through poses that require balance and concentration.
- Increased fitness. As you learn and refine new poses, you may enjoy improved balance, flexibility, range of motion and strength. And this means you're less likely to injure yourself in other physical endeavors or in your daily activities.
- Management of chronic health conditions. Yoga might help with a variety of health conditions, such as cancer, depression, pain, anxiety and insomnia, by helping with sleep problems, fatigue and mood. Yoga also can help reduce heart rate and blood pressure.
Make your appointment today and start living the balanced life you deserve. 773-5778